These Branded Entertainment Network Website Usage Rules (these “Rules“) apply to Branded Entertainment Network Inc. and its affiliated companies (“BEN“) websites, applications, and services (each, a “Service,” and together, “Services“) that allow you to download, use, post, share, or upload content of any kind. BEN reserves the right to update these Rules at any time without notice and you should periodically review these Rules for changes.
Users of BEN Services
As a user of the Services, you agree to abide by these Rules and you will be responsible for all content that you download, use, post, share, or upload. Users of the Services must also comply with all applicable local, national, and international laws. BEN is not responsible for user content and you should not download, use, post, share or upload any content that may cause harm.
Improper Uses of BEN Services
You agree that when using the Services, you will not engage in or attempt to engage in any improper uses. Improper uses include the following:
- Violating any applicable law or regulation;
- Uploading, transmitting, or otherwise sharing any content you do not have the right to upload, transmit, or share;
- Uploading, transmitting, or otherwise sharing content that infringes any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, publicity, privacy, or other right of BEN or of any third party;
- Uploading or transmitting content that is unlawful, fraudulent, untrue, stalking, harassing, libelous, defamatory, abusive, tortious, threatening, obscene, hateful, abusive, harmful or otherwise objectionable as determined in BEN’s sole discretion;
- Causing damage to BEN’s business, reputation, employees, members, facilities, or to any other person or legal entity;
- Attempting to intercept, collect or store data about third parties without their knowledge or consent;
- Deleting, tampering with, or revising content obtained from or accessible via the Services unless otherwise permitted, including by removing, obscuring, or altering any author attributions, legal notices, or other proprietary rights designations (including copyright and trademark notices) that may be affixed to or contained within any materials obtained from or accessible via the Services;
- Accessing, tampering with, or using non-public areas of the Services, including by attempting to gain unauthorized access to any Services, including portions or features of Services or any systems or network connected to or interfacing therewith by “hacking,” password “mining,” “social engineering,” or other illegitimate means;
- Attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures;
- Attempting to access or search the Services or the any network or system provided by BEN or used to operate the Services with any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism other than with software or search agents provided by BEN or generally available web browsers;
- Sending or attempting to send unsolicited messages, including promotions or advertisements for products or services, “spam”, “chain mail” or “junk mail”;
- Using or attempting to use the Services or any network or system provided by BEN or used to operate the Services to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Services, any network or system provided by BEN or used to operate the Services, or any user content provided in object code form;
- Interfering or attempting to interfere with the access of any user, including by sending a “virus” to the Services or any network or system provided by BEN or used to operate the Services, or overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “crashing,” or “mail bombing” any of the foregoing;
- Impersonating or misrepresenting your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Reselling or giving away free access to the Services;
- Using the Services to make fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services or to advance any type of financial scam such as “pyramid schemes,” “Ponzi schemes,” unregistered sales of securities, and securities fraud; or
- Excessively high volume data transfers or bandwidth consumption, hosting of a web server, internet relay chat server, or any other server, and non-traditional end user activities.
If BEN suspects violations of these Rules, BEN may institute legal action and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in bringing legal proceedings against violators. BEN may install, implement, manage, and operate one or more software, monitoring, or other solutions designed to assist in identifying or tracking user activities that BEN considers to be illegal or a violation of these Rules. BEN reserves the right to terminate access to the Services or remove user content at any time, with or without notice.
To report a violation of these Rules, please contact BEN at: email@example.com